Guidelines is helpful to the Authors, Researchers, Academic Professionals & Others
Guidelines for Author
- All submitted Research manuscripts must follow pattern given below:
- –Article Pattern–
- Title (Maximum 120 Characters)
- Author Name, Affiliation and Email ID
- Abstract (Maximum 200 words)
- Keywords (Maximum Five)
- Literature Survey
- Problem Definition
- Methodology / Approach
- Results & Discussion
- Future Scope
- Declaration Form :: Original Work and It is not sent to publish anywhere DOWNLOAD
- Each Author (s) Short Profile with Photo(s)
- Title: Title must be informative and specific. It should be easily understandable by reader and should reflect motive of the research paper.
- Author Name, Affiliation and Email ID: Author First name and Last name only. Please don’t include salutations like Dr / Mr / Prof etc. If possible provide only your professional email id, instead of personal.
- Abstract: One paragraph containing at most 100 words. It is a summary of the report describing the question investigated, the methods used, the principle results and conclusions.
- Keywords: Five most important terms that describe your research domain and specific problem area investigated.
- Introduction: It is a brief section usually not more than a page. It should be informing the reader of the relevance of your research.
- Literature Survey: This section includes a short history or relevant background of the research area being addressed.
- Methods / Approach: This section should describe how you are supposed to rectify the problem, what approach or what methodology you are supposed to use in your paper.
- Results / Discussion: This section describes the outputs generated in the methodology section. Elaborate and compare your results with previous research performed in the past.
- Conclusion: Final extract of your research performed. Consicely elaborate your final output here.
- Future Scope: What are the future possibilities of improvement in the research you performed. Discuss the limitations and benefits over historical research.
- References: If you reference an external source in your paper, you should cite where you found that source. Give credit to the actual contributor, they deserve this.
- Authors Short Profile: Short bio of all the authors, include a small picture also. People should know you too!
- Finally, Make sure you are formatting your manuscript as per REPR/RRSSH Paper Format given below:
- –Article Styling–
- Font Family: Times New Roman
- Title Font Size: 24pt
- Author Names Font Size: 11pt, Bold
- Author Affiliation Font Size: 9pt
- Abstract Font Size: 10pt, Bold, Italic
- Keywords Font Size: 10pt
- Heading Font Size: 12pt, Bold
- Sub Heading Font Size: 11pt, Bold
- Table Contents Font Size: 11pt
- Table Heading Font Size: 11pt, Italic
- Figure / Table Caption Font Size: 11pt
- Reference Bullet Format: ,  …
- Citation Format: ,  …
- Line Spacing: 1.0 pt
- Line Spacing Before After: Nil
- Page Size: A4
- Page Orientation: Portrait
- Page Margins: Top – 0.7 Inch, Bottom – 0.7 Inch, Left – 0.67 Inch, Right – 0.56 Inch, Gutter – 0 Inch, Gutter Position – Left
- Author Photo Size: Width 0.51 Inch (Keep Aspect Ratio)
- Header: 0.1 Inch
- Footer: 0.3 Inch
Download Declaration Forms
Printing Contribution Fee
Contribution will be based on data provided in Initial Submission
|Base Fee (Maximum 07 Pages/3500 Words & 1 or 2 Authors)||$ 40 USD / Rs 1200 INR|
|Per Extra Page/500 Words||$ 10 USD / Rs 250 INR|
|Per Extra Author (After First Two)||$ 20 USD / Rs 600 INR|
|Certificate Hard Copy||$ 5 USD / Rs 100 INR Per Certificate|
|Post by Air Mail||Extra – As per charges|
|Post by Speed Post||Free for India|
We will clear Contribution Fee After Acceptance (Not in Advance)
|Account Holder :||Well Press Publications|
|Account No. :||7629002100000676|
|Bank :||Punjab National Bank|
|Branch :||B.S.M. Chowk, Roorkee|
Read Any Time, Any Where in PDF Format
Our journal is a International Refereed and links to many Internal platforms.
Blind Peer Reviewed
Our Journals are Blind Peer Reviewed. Every research paper are accepted by the review committees.
No Loss & No Profit Contribution fee will be charged.
Paper submission is online through email and after acceptance by the review committed we reply with the acceptance and calculated amount.
After publication, we send the hard-copy to all authors through speed post in India.